It’s officially official! Digital Media Geek is partnering with Active Campaign to bring you outstanding email marketing campaigns.
You may not know this, but email marketing is essential in growing a business. Social media campaigns help boost your sales, but email marketing is where the biggest return of investment lies.
Here are some stats that will help you visualize why email marketing is uniquely powerful in reaching your customer base:
- For roughly every dollar you spend on emails marketing, you can expect an average return of $42 (Data & Marketing Association, 2019).
- For small and midsize businesses, email marketing is the main way to keep customer retention. According to Emarsys, 80% of small and midsize businesses use email marketing for customer retention.
- The average email open rate is approximately 20%, however, if you personalize your emails to your audience it can be upwards of 50% higher open rates (Yes Lifecycle Marketing, 2019)
- In Europe and the US, email marketing is the best way to engage with your audience at 77.6%, unlike just using social media, which is 61% (Dotdigital.com)
Whether you’re generating new leads or keeping your current customers engaged, email marketing is where it’s at. Active Campaign has some amazing features we’ll be utilizing constantly. Keeping the statistics in mind, here are some unique features Active Campaign offers that we’re excited about:
- From automation maps and goals, site tracking and custom audience building, the tools in Active Campaign to reach the right prospects know no bounds.
- Active Campaign gives guidance to grow a relationship with your audience including predictive and dynamic communication.
- Industry knowledge in multiple industries including technology (that’s us!), ecommerce and small to large businesses.
We look forward to working with them to build your business to higher heights.